Dear ENGAGe members,
We are looking forward to seeing you at the 2024 Patient Advocacy Seminar in CCIB, Barcelona, Spain.
The programme will start on Thursday 7th March with a welcome dinner. It ends Sunday 10th March.
Given that the Patient Advocacy Seminar in Barcelona 2024 is held only 6 months after the meeting in Istanbul, the programme is different and interactive. New topics and new session formats will be offered with substabtuially more time for discussions.
- 2-hour interactive Patient Advocacy workshop
- Best practice sharing sessions based on the call for projects
- Round tables and adequate time for discussions
- 2-hour workshop on Clinical Trials that will run in parallel and take into account the knowledge of participants
- Special lectures
- Medical education sessions
- Much more…
As a surprise there will be a subsequent programme on Sunday 10th March - ‘The Train the Trainers‘ Workshop on Ovarian Cancer.
See the latest version of the programme.
We look forward to meeting you all in person and spending time in Barcelona together!