Webinars for ENGAGe members
June 14, 2021: Cervical Cancer Elimination webinar
Cervical cancer elimination webinar took place on 14th June 2021 and opened up a new format of collaboration between ESGO doctors and ENGAGe patients. This webinar introduced speakers from both sides - patients (Kim Hulscher, NL and Icó Tóth, HU).and doctors from the ESGO Prevention Committee (Maria Kyrgiou, Elmar Joura, Murat Gultekin). Patient associations were the main target audience and we were glad to welcome Linda Eckert from the WHO to present their Cervical Cancer Elimination programme. Special thanks goes to Maggie Cruickshank from the European Federation for Colposcopy (EFC) and Marc Arbyn (Sciensano) for their valuable presentations.
June 10, 2021: E-Best Practice Sharing webinar
- Presentation from our HPV campaign - GYNECOLOGICAL CANCERPATIENTS IN FINLAND, Finland, Eva-Maria Strömsholm
- Buddy service - Olijf Patient Foundation, The Netherlands, Linda Snoep
- Presentation of the research results “RICERCA IN ACTO” - ACTO Onlus, Italy, Nicoletta Cerana
March 25, 2021: E-Best Practice Sharing webinar
- GO DAY: Media campaign - an effective cooperation with media - ONKO UNIE, Czech Republic, Petra Adámková
- Getting medical team involved in advocacy- Mallow Flower, Hungary, Krisztina Sallai
- HPV vaccination campaign- IMAGYN, France, Pascale Jubelin
March 9, 2021: Quality of life series: Webinar on Sexual health presented by Kathrin Kirchheiner, MSc, PhD, Associate Professor from Medical University of Vienna, Vienna General Hospital.
July 15, 2020: Best practice sharing webinar
September 8, 2020: Management of Patients before and after the COVID-19 Pandemic